Day 1: Srinagar Arrival
On your arrival at Srinagar Airport, you'll be received by our executive and transfer to your hotel or Houseboat as per your booking. Check-in and unwind cool summer breeze, alpine scenery and romantic houseboats which make you feel at rue Kashmir experience. (We will have 3s lots for the pickup and we will schedule this as per the travelers joining the trip. We will notify you this 3 days prior to the arrival. Incase if this time does not match your arrival timings then we will request you to report at the hotel directly at your own cost). Later we will go for the following sightseeings in a tempo traveler.
Dal Lake - Dal Lake is one of the famous lakes of Kashmir & was a popular destination for Hindi movies. The shoreline of the Lake is about 18 km and is known for romantic houseboats. You can enjoy the Shikara ride at Dal Lake for a calm and soothing experience; you could avail the ride on a direct payment basis.
Nishat Bagh - Nishat Bagh is a terraced Mughal Garden & is the second largest garden in the Kashmir Valley. Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zabarwan Mountains as its backdrop
Shalimar Bagh - The Shalimar Bagh is also called the crown of Srinagar was built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his wife Noor Jahan, in1619. It is liked through a channel to Dal Lake and it is the largest garden of Kashmir.
Srinagar Market - Later visit the handloom center famous to produce Pashminaand Shahtoosh shawl sand world-famous carpets. After a day of exploration, enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel in Srinagar. Please note that entry tickets for monuments or any other sightseeing points are not included.
Shankaracharya Temple - Then visit the Shankaracharya Temple, located on a hillock trenders beautiful panoramic views of the entire city and the famous Dal Lake and River Jhelum.
Briefing of your bike trip by road captain
At around 8 30 PM, post-dinner the hotel the road captain will brief you about the weather, driving tips and guidelines to be followed for the entire journey.
Return back to the hotel for your dinner and overnight stay.
Note in case of any political issue or uncontrolled situation this will be skipped and all traveler will travel to Sonmarg for night stay,
Day 2: Srinagar / Sonmarg to Kargil
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, by visiting Sonamarg, cross famous Zojila pass which is 10km away from Sonamarg at an altitude 11,575ft., Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabited Place in the World), Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil War Memorial & the famous peaks The Tiger Hill from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Sonamarg - Sonamarg is also known as Meadows of Gold. It is at 82Km from Srinagar takes about Thajiwas Glacier through horse ride. (Note: Vehicles outside of Sonamarg are not allowed for sightseeing and hence you must either hire a local taxi or take a horse ride. This cost is not included in the package).
Drass - Drass is a small town located adjacent to National Highway 1D, it is the Gateway of Ladakh. It is the 2nd coldest inhabited place in the world. The Place is also known for the 1999 Indo Pak war.
Kargil War Memorial - Kargil War Memorial, is a war memorial built by the Indian Army, located in Drass, in the foot hills of Tiger Hill. It is located on the Srinagar - Leh National Highway 1D. The memorial is in the memory of the soldiers and officers of the Indian Army who lost their lives in the 1999 Indo Pak war. Kargil war Diwas is celebrated on 26 July of every year.
Dinner and night stay in Kargil.
Day 3: Kargil to Leh via Sham Valley
Post breakfast we drive to Leh en-route visiting Mulbek – Giant Buddha on the Rock mountain and Lamayuru– where the oldest monastery of Ladakh is located. Further we drive Sangam - Confluence of The Indus And Zanskar River just after 4 from Nimmu and further to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. Following this will be the Hall of fame museum maintained by the Indian army which tells you the detailed move of Indo Pak Kargil War of1999.
Mulbek Monastery - Around 45 km east of Kargil town heading toward Leh, is the famous Chamba Statue in Mulbek village, a striking enormous figure carved into the rock face on the right-hand side of the road. It pictures a standing Maitreyan Buddha.Sangam – Confluence of Indus and Zanskar river
The Sangam is the confluence of the Indus and the Zanskar river which meet at this point. You can click some photos from the top to see the difference in the color of the water from each river. You may opt for rafting here at your own cost if not included already included in the package.
Magnetic Hill - The Magnetic hill is located between Leh and Alchi on the Srinagar Leh Highway. It’s a place where you can see the natural demonstration of gravity where the cars are pulled against the inclined road and appears to be rolling back a steep which we would call as an optical illusion. We suggest you carry a ball to see it by yourself.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib - Gurdwara Shri Pathar Sahib is situated on the Srinagar - LehRoad, 25kms before the Leh. It is very beautiful, and it was created after the famous incident occurred when the demon lived nearby planned to kill Guruji and thrown stone (Pathar) at him during his worship to almighty and the stone turned into wax. This made the demon realize himself that almighty is the ultimate power.
Hall of Fame - The Hall of fame is the 2nd best museum of India and it's built & maintained by the Indian Army. in the memories of the great soldiers who lost their lives in the Indo Pak war 1999. It is famous for its unique collection of ammo of both India & Pakistan used it the war & the Audiovisual of the war.
Upon arrival in Leh, you will be met by our representative and check-in at our hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Explore Leh Town
The morning is free after breakfast to get acclimatize to Leh altitude. Evening around 4:30 pm visits Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and local Market which offers the best things to buy from Leh town. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Shanthi Stupa - The Shanthi Stupa as the name suggests it is a dome-shaped building erected as a Buddhist shrine which is the “symbol of peace”. It is one of the forms of Peace Pagoda built in Ladakh. It is constructed at an altitude of approx.of11800ft(3608mts), at 5Km from the Leh town by a group of Japanese and Ladakhi Buddhists.
Leh Palace - Leh Palace also referred to as the ‘LhachenPalkhar’ is a royal palace located in the picturesque Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh. It was designed in line with the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet. The palace is a nine-storied architecture and was built for the Royal Family of Ladakh. The view of the Leh town from Leh palace is amazing during the evening.
Day5: Leh to Nubra Valley
The day is to explore the north-eastern part of Leh – the Nubra Valley. It is located at about 150Kms and an altitude of about 10000 ft. To visit the Nubra valley one must cross the world’s highest motorable road – the Khardung La Pass and one can expect the valley in about 6-7Hrs of time.
Khardung La Pass - The Khardung La Pass is at an altitude of 18,379 ft (5,602m) and so far, the world's highest motorable world. One should be careful not to stay at this place for more than 30 mins and it may lead to Acute mountain sickness.
Diskit Monastery - The Diskit is the capital of Nubra Valley and hosts the Diskit Monastery. The monastery is at the edge of the mountain and hence have amazing valley views from the top.
Sand Dunes - Leh is an ultimate cold desert of the Himalayas and this can be defined by the dunes. It is also the only place in India where one can find a double-humped camel. Enjoy your camel ride before we proceed further.
Check in to your camps and enjoy a pleasant dinner & overnight stay.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso Lake via Shyok
Early morning full day excursion & is the shorter of the two direct routes from Nubra valley to Pangong Tso. You will start the journey by crossing Panamik and take a deviation at the Khalar. Although the route did have much to see one will not bed is appointed as the landscape is as amazing any wallpaper you would have imagined.
Pangong Tso Lake - The Pangong Tso Lake means a “High Grassland Lake” located in the Changthang region of Ladakh. The lake is situated at an altitude of 14,270ft (4,350m). It is the highest salt-water lake in the world and the view, so the lakes are amazing. It is believed the lake changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
One can visit Shooting Point(3Idiotsmovieshoot) and Viewpoint (panoramic view of the lake) of the lake for some selfies before you check-in at the camps for your overnight stay.
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh
Wake up early in the morning to witness the mesmerizing beauty of Pangong Lake under the fresh morning rays. Post breakfast set off for a drive back Leh. You will reach Leh by the afternoon; you can spend the rest of the time in the local markets of the city.
Enroute the following are the places of interest. 3 Idiot School The Druk White Lotus School of Leh is popularly known as 3 idiot school after the famous movie 3 Idiot was shoot here. The visitors can access the school only under the observation of the guide.
Shey Monastery - The Shey palace was built in 1655 on the hills of Shey village at an altitude of 11,204ft (3415m). Shey village is located to the south of Leh. The Shey monastery was built within the palace complex on the instructions of Deldon Namgyal, in the memory of his late father, Sengge Namgyal. Inside the Shey monastery reside the Shakyamuni Buddha.
Thiksey Monastery - The Thiksey monastery is the largest monastery located in central Ladakh about 19Km away from Leh town and at 11,000 ft (3900m). it is also called as “MiniPotala”.
Dinner and night stay in Leh.
Day 8: Arrival Delhi
- Accommodation in Twin sharing basis
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- 7 Breakfast & 7 Dinner.
- MUV for the complete tour.
- Ladakh Union Fee & Wildlife fee.
- Ladakh Inner line permit.
- Oxygen cylinder Emergency Medical Kit.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer.
- Bonfire at Nubra Valley.
- White Water Rafting 7KM in Leh.
- Veg/Non-Veg Ladakhi Lunch.
- Ladakhi Cultural Show. Shikara ride for 1hr.
- Camel Ride.
- 5% GST.
- Daily Lunch.
- Insurance is not included.
- Additional cost for hotel accommodation and transfer services due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Personal Expenses.
- Entry fees at any monuments or landmarks. Anything not specified in inclusions
|BATCH 1||04-Jun TO 11-Jun||BATCH 3||16-Jul TO 23-Jul||BATCH 5||27-Aug TO 05-Sep|
|BATCH 2||25-Jun TO 02-Jul||BATCH 4||06-Aug TO 13-Aug|
Payment Policy & Mode of PaymentBooking Amount Rs 5000 to be paid at the total booking amount to confirm the reservation. 2nd Installment Rs 10000 to be paid 1-month advance. 3rdinstallment Balance amount 15 days before arrival.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Notice of cancellation shall be submitted by the client in writing providing a reason(s) for cancellation. Their fund procedure will be as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time after the booking, then Rs 2000 will be charged. If cancellation is before 60-30 days of the trip departure date, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation. If cancellation made between 29 to 15 days prior to the trip departure date, 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee. If cancellation made before 14 days prior to the trip departure date 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee. Hence no refund will be provided. No Refund for NO SHOW.
- All refunds will be processed within but not limited to 30 days of the cancellation of service, the refunds will be provided by whatever means feasible to Experience Tours & Travels or its associated partners. Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake)and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, the Experience Team will not entertain these and the client has to bear the extra expenses that arise due to the same.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due to any alteration has to be paid extra.
- In case the guest will fail to make 02 continuous installments within the given time limits, the booking shall be released without any prior intimation and no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. Also, the whole advance amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- Please confirm departure and arrival date for Leh while booking flights. This is to ensure you are booking the right flights scheduled for your tour.
- We will arrange 2-3 slots base don the group size. If your timezone does not match, then you need to wait as per slot time or arrange a prepaid taxi and come on your own. Leh airport is 4Km away from the city. Take a prepaid taxi for INR 350 (approx.) to reach the hotel.
- The security deposit of INR5000/- shall be payable only in cash at the starting point, before the commencement of the trip.
- The traveler is requested to adhere to the rules mentioned by the tour Manager.
- Any behavior which causes delay, non-completion, or poses harm to fellow travelers, shall resulting- hoctermination of the individuals’ tour without refund. The decision taken by the management will be final and non-negotiable.
- Explarience Tours do not assure to fit in everyone in the same hotels or tents. Hence, the group will have to be divided between hotels as per your vouchers or road captain. Please minimize the luggage to a single bag pack. Additional bags would have to be carried on the bike. We take care of the luggage as our own, you shall be responsible for your belongings. Please make sure of loading & unloading your luggage in the vehicle.‘Lostcomplaint’ shall be entertained only if serviceable.
- Tempo Traveler shall be provided if there are at least 8 travelers. SUV shall be provided if there are at least four Travelers. In case of a lesser number, traveler(s)will have to join in Support Vehicle. We would refund the traveler in full if you disagree to join the trip in that vehicle on or before 15 days of the tour start date.
- Being a machine, the bikes are prone to break down on these terrains. The mechanic requires due time as per the mechanical failure and may take a lot longer than you expected. In case of unrepairable break down of machine,rider(s)will be required to travel in service vehicle till Leh since necessary parts can be obtained only at Leh, Manali or Srinagar.
- In case of normal wear and tear, i.e., Breakshoe, clutch wire, break the wire, accelerator wire breakdown, shall not be charged. The customer shall be responsible and payable for any major damage due to accident & cost of components – clutchplate, Lights, Lamps or any structural deformation. In case of extensive damage, the cost will be recovered fully from the customer on a cost basis. In case of complete damage bringing the bike to cease, the customer shall be responsible to pay the difference between new purchase an & insurance claim.
- When it is unsafe to travel on a motorcycle (due to a natural calamity or political turmoil), Arrangements of fur Wheelers will be made to the closest safe location, expenses payable by travelers & riders directly.The full amount will be forfeited in cancellations due to the natural disaster or political turmoil & no- show to the starting point. No Refund shall be processed.
- The purpose of the Backup vehicle is for Luggage, emergencies(accident/illness)and to carry support staff. Any medical expenses arising due to transportation, admission, medicine or medical procedures/surgery, shall be borne by the customer or by an akin relative. Please refrain from putting requests for as eat in the Backup Vehicle unless extremely necessary due to scarcity constraint. You may require to adjust in case of multiple illnesses.
- The company holds right tod is counts and pricing policy. Experience Tours may discriminate in prices for a group or individual as per discretion. No queries or objections would be entertained. The package covers the cost of specified stays at the specified destination. When a rider decides to stay back, the cost of transportation of bike to the end destination shall be deducted from the security deposit. The cost of additional stay & transit shall be payable by the ridership/herself. The travelers are requested to tip Bell boys and waiters at the restaurant to motivate the mand to receive warm hand services. We must value their efforts they put at such high-altitude locations. Please do not Tip to Road Captain or Mechanic.
- There may be changes in the route and final program due to any unforeseen circumstances. We will not entertain complaints about skipping the destination if the decision improves the safety of the whole group.
- Explarience Tours & Travels shall not be responsible to refund flight or post-ride travel plans loss resulted due to trip extension or cancellation.
- We request riders to keep buffer days in hand. The management cannot control road conditions, weather, any natural, or political forces; hence reserves the right to take call for trip extension or changing the route on his own discretion. Any additional cost of transportation/accommodation arising due to such extension shall be borne equally by the group & is payable on the spot.
- Experience Tours & Travels reserves the right to cancel biking expedition prior to departure if there are to of ew people booked on a departure, in which case you will be given a full refund of the amount paid. You will NOT been titled to claim any additional amount or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellations (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).