Day 1: Arrival Leh
Arrive at Kushok Bakula Airport–Leh, situated at 3500m altitude, met by your representative at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Leh town which is only at 5 to 7 km. (We will have 3 slots for the pickup and we will schedule this as per the travelers joining the trip. We will notify you this 3 days prior to the arrival. In case if this time does not match your arrival timings then we will request you to report at the hotel directly at your own cost). On arrival at the hotel enjoy your welcome drink and then proceed to check in to your rooms and take full-day at rest to acclimatize yourself completely to the high altitudes of Ladakh which is a must.
Briefing of your bike trip by road captain
At around 2 30 PM, post-lunch at the hotel the road captain will brief you about the weather, driving tips and guidelines to be followed for the entire journey.
Evening around 4:30 pm visits Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and local Market which offers the best things to buy from Leh town.
Shanthi Stupa - The Shanthi Stupa as the name suggests it is a dome-shaped building erected as a Buddhist shrine which is the “symbol of peace”. It is one of the forms of Peace Pagoda built in Ladakh. It is constructed at an altitude of approx. of 11800ft (3608mts), at 5Km from the Leh town by a group of Japanese and Ladakhi Buddhists.
Leh Palace - Leh Palace also referred to as the ‘LhachenPalkhar’ is a royal palace located in the picturesque Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh. It was designed in line with the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet. The palace is a nine - storied architecture and was built for the Royal Family of Ladakh. The view of the Leh town from Leh palace is amazing during the evening.
Leh Market - The main market of Leh is a street market with many lanes and by-lanes, all of which have small shops selling a variety of products that are required in such high altitudes. One can find everything here from shoes to jewelry. Were commend woolen cloths, Carpets, Shawls, and souvenirs. The Tibetan Refugee Market is known for locks with unique carvings, artifacts, and souvenirs. The market also sells sonorous bowls prepared by a combination of a variety of metals like cymbals, decorative brass, and copper trumpets.
Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Sham Valley Tour
The Sham valley is also called the Apricot valley as the valley houses Apricots farms which are growing large quantities in these villages. The Valley is the home for some of the remote villages of Leh. The tour can be considered on this cond day as It is at a lower altitude and hence will help you to acclimatize your body before you go to Nubra Valley to Pangong T so Lake. The Sham Valley fully consume a fill day and has the places to visit in the following order starting from Leh.
Alchi Monastery - Alchi Monastery is a Buddhist monastery, known for its monastic complex of temples in Alchi village in the Leh District. It is located about 65 Km away from Leh towards the Srinagar Leh Highway. It is located at the banks of Indus river and at an altitude of 10, 170 feet. You can spin the wheels of fortune and make wish happiness for everyone.
Sangam – Confluence of Indus and Zanskar river
The Sangam is the confluence of the Indus and the Zanskar river which meets at this point. You can click some photos from the top to see the difference in the color of the water from each river. You may opt for rafting here at your own cost if not included already included in the package.
Magnetic Hill - The Magnetic Hill is located between Leh and Alchion the Srinagar Leh Highway. It’s a place where you can see the natural demonstration of gravity where the cars are pulled against the inclined road and appears to be rolling back steep which we would call as an optical illusion. We suggest you carry a ball to see it by yourself.
Gurdwara Pathar Sahib - Gurdwara Shri Pathar Sahib is situated on the Srinagar - Leh Road, 25 km before the Leh. It is very beautiful, and it was created after the famous incident occurred when the demon lived nearby planned to kill Guruji and thrown stone (Pathar) at him during his worship to almighty and the stone turned into wax. This made the demon realize that almighty is the ultimate power.
Hall of Fame - The Hall of fame is the 2nd best museum of India and it's built & maintained by IndianArmy. in the memories of the great soldiers who lost their lives in the Indo Pak war 1999. It is famous for its unique collection of ammo of both India & Pakistan used it the war & the Audiovisual of the war.
Return to Leh and overnight rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley
The day is to explore the north-eastern part of Leh – the Nubra Valley. It is located at about 150Kms and an altitude of about 10000 ft. To visit the Nubra valley one must cross the world's highest motorable road – the Khardung La Pass and one can expect the valley in about 6-7Hrs of time.
Khardung La Pass - The Khardung La Pass is at an altitude of 18,379 ft (5,602m) and so far, the world's highest motorable world. One should be careful not to stay at this place for more than 30 mins and it may lead to Acute mountain sickness.
Diskit Monastery - The Diskit is the capital of Nubra Valley and hosts the Diskit Monastery. The monastery is at the edge of the mountain and hence have amazing valley views from the top.
Sand Dunes - Leh is an ultimate cold desert of the Himalayas and this can be defined by the dunes. It is also the only place in India where one can find a double-humped camel. Enjoy your camel ride(at your own cost)before we proceed further.
Check in to your camps and enjoy a pleasant dinner & overnight stay.
Day 4 : Nubra Valley to Panong Lake Via Shyok
Early morning full day excursion & is the shorter of the two direct routes from Nubra valley to Pangong Tso. You will start the journey by crossing Panamik and take a deviation at the Khalar. Although the route did have much to see one will not be disappointed as the landscape is as amazing any wallpaper you would have imagined.
Pangong Tso Lake - The Pangong Tso Lake means a “High Grassland Lake” located in the Changthang region of Ladakh. The lake is situated at an altitude of 14,270ft (4,350m). It is the highest salt-water lake in the world and the view, so the lakes are amazing. It is believed the lake changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
One can visit Shooting Point (3 Idiots movie shoot) and Viewpoint (panoramic view of the lake) of the lake for some selfies before you check-in at the camps for your overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight stay at in camp by the lakeside
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh
Wake up early in the morning to witness themes memorizing the beauty of Pangong Lake under the fresh morning rays. Post breakfast set off for a drive back Leh. You will reach Leh by the afternoon; you can spend the rest of the time in the local markets of the city.
Enroute the following are the places of interest. 3 Idiot School The Druk White Lotus School of Leh is popularly known as 3 idiot school after the famous movie 3 Idiot was shoot here. The visitors can access the school only under the observation of the guide.
Shey Monastery - The Shey palace was built in 1655 on the hills of Shey village at an altitude of 11,204ft (3415m). Shey village is located to the south of Leh. The Shey monastery was built within the palace complex on the instructions of Deldon Namgyal, in the memory of his late father, Sangay Namgyal. Inside the Shey monastery reside the ShakyamuniBuddha.
Thiksey Monastery - The Thiksey monastery is the largest monastery located in central Ladakh about 19Km away from Leh town and at 11,000 ft (3900m). it is also called as “Mini Potala”. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
Day 6: Leh Departure
Early morning transfers to Kushok Bakula Airport, Leh for your onward destination. This dropping will be done in 2-3 different slot sonly.
- Accommodation on a Twin sharing basis.
- Welcome, drink on arrival. 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner.
- Support Backup Vehicle/Luggage Vehicle 350cc / 500cc Royal Enfield bikes.
- Experience road captain.
- Certified Mechanic for break down service. Ladakh Union Fee & Wildlife fee.
- Ladakh Inner line permit. Oxygen cylinder.
- All Arrival or Departure transfer.
- Emergency Medical kit. Bonfire at NubraValley.
- White Water Rafting 7 KM in Leh.
- Veg/Non-Veg Ladakhi Lunch. Elbow & KneeGuards.
- Riding Gloves forRider.
- Helmets for the Ride & Pillion. Ladakhi CulturalShow.
- Camel ride.
- 5% GST.
- Daily Lunch.
- Insurance is not included.
- Additional cost for hotel accommodation and transfer services due to bad weather, ill
- health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Personal Expenses.
- Entry fees at any monuments or landmarks. Anything not specified in inclusions
|BATCH 1||02-May TO 07-May||BATCH 6||06-Jun TO 11-Jun||BATCH 11||29-Jul TO 03-Aug|
|BATCH 2||09-May TO 14-May||BATCH 7||17-Jun TO 22-Jun||BATCH 12||08-Aug TO 13-Aug|
|BATCH 3||16-May TO 21-May||BATCH 8||27-Jun TO 02-Jul||BATCH 13||19-Aug TO 24-Aug|
|BATCH 4||23-May TO 28-May||BATCH 9||08-Jul TO 13-Jul||BATCH 14||29-Aug TO 03-Sep|
|BATCH 5||30-May TO 04-Jun||BATCH 10||18-Jul TO 23-Jul|
ARRIVAL LEH – SHAM VALLEY – NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE – LEH DEPARTURE
Starting Price INR 17,500 + GSTPer Person Per Bike on double sharing basis including Fuel
350CC or 500CC Royal Enfield Bikes
Payment Policy & Mode of Payment
Booking Amount Rs 5000 to be paid at the total booking amount to confirm the reservation.
2nd Installment Rs 10000 to be paid 1-month advance.
3rdinstallment Balance amount 15 days before arrival.Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Notice of cancellation shall be submitted by the client in writing providing a reason(s) for cancellation. Their fund procedure will be as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time after the booking, then Rs 2000 will be charged. If cancellation is before 60-30 days of the trip departure date, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation. If cancellation made between 29 to 15 days prior to the trip departure date, 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee. If cancellation made before 14 days prior to the trip departure date 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee. Hence no refund will be provided. No Refund for NO SHOW.
- All refunds will be processed within but not limited to 30 days of the cancellation of service, the refunds will be provided by whatever means feasible to Experience Tours & Travels or its associated partners. Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake)and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, the Experience Team will not entertain these and the client has to bear the extra expenses that arise due to the same.
- All the arrangements for the tour are preplanned and prepaid. In case of not completion of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due to any alteration has to be paid extra.
- In case the guest will fail to make 02 continuous installments within the given time limits, the booking shall be released without any prior intimation and no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. Also, the whole advance amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- Please confirm departure and arrival date for Leh while booking flights. This is to ensure you are booking the right flights scheduled for your tour.
- We will arrange 2-3 slots base don the group size. If your timezone does not match, then you need to wait as per slot time or arrange a prepaid taxi and come on your own. Leh airport is 4Km away from the city. Take a prepaid taxi for INR 350 (approx.) to reach the hotel.
- The security deposit of INR5000/- shall be payable only in cash at the starting point, before the commencement of the trip.
- The traveler is requested to adhere to the rules mentioned by the tour Manager.
- Any behavior which causes delay, non-completion, or poses harm to fellow travelers, shall resulting- hoctermination of the individuals’ tour without refund. The decision taken by the management will be final and non-negotiable.
- Explarience Tours do not assure to fit in everyone in the same hotels or tents. Hence, the group will have to be divided between hotels as per your vouchers or road captain. Please minimize the luggage to a single bag pack. Additional bags would have to be carried on the bike. We take care of the luggage as our own, you shall be responsible for your belongings. Please make sure of loading & unloading your luggage in the vehicle.‘Lostcomplaint’ shall be entertained only if serviceable.
- Tempo Traveler shall be provided if there are at least 8 travelers. SUV shall be provided if there are at least four Travelers. In case of a lesser number, traveler(s)will have to join in Support Vehicle. We would refund the traveler in full if you disagree to join the trip in that vehicle on or before 15 days of the tour start date.
- Being a machine, the bikes are prone to break down on these terrains. The mechanic requires due time as per the mechanical failure and may take a lot longer than you expected. In case of unrepairable break down of machine,rider(s)will be required to travel in service vehicle till Leh since necessary parts can be obtained only at Leh, Manali or Srinagar.
- In case of normal wear and tear, i.e., Breakshoe, clutch wire, break the wire, accelerator wire breakdown, shall not be charged. The customer shall be responsible and payable for any major damage due to accident & cost of components – clutchplate, Lights, Lamps or any structural deformation. In case of extensive damage, the cost will be recovered fully from the customer on a cost basis. In case of complete damage bringing the bike to cease, the customer shall be responsible to pay the difference between new purchase an & insurance claim.
- When it is unsafe to travel on a motorcycle (due to a natural calamity or political turmoil), Arrangements of fur Wheelers will be made to the closest safe location, expenses payable by travelers & riders directly.The full amount will be forfeited in cancellations due to the natural disaster or political turmoil & no- show to the starting point. No Refund shall be processed.
- The purpose of the Backup vehicle is for Luggage, emergencies(accident/illness)and to carry support staff. Any medical expenses arising due to transportation, admission, medicine or medical procedures/surgery, shall be borne by the customer or by an akin relative. Please refrain from putting requests for as eat in the Backup Vehicle unless extremely necessary due to scarcity constraint. You may require to adjust in case of multiple illnesses.
- The company holds right tod is counts and pricing policy. Experience Tours may discriminate in prices for a group or individual as per discretion. No queries or objections would be entertained. The package covers the cost of specified stays at the specified destination. When a rider decides to stay back, the cost of transportation of bike to the end destination shall be deducted from the security deposit. The cost of additional stay & transit shall be payable by the ridership/herself. The travelers are requested to tip Bell boys and waiters at the restaurant to motivate the mand to receive warm hand services. We must value their efforts they put at such high-altitude locations. Please do not Tip to Road Captain or Mechanic.
- There may be changes in the route and final program due to any unforeseen circumstances. We will not entertain complaints about skipping the destination if the decision improves the safety of the whole group.
- Explarience Tours & Travels shall not be responsible to refund flight or post-ride travel plans loss resulted due to trip extension or cancellation.
- We request riders to keep buffer days in hand. The management cannot control road conditions, weather, any natural, or political forces; hence reserves the right to take call for trip extension or changing the route on his own discretion. Any additional cost of transportation/accommodation arising due to such extension shall be borne equally by the group & is payable on the spot.
- Experience Tours & Travels reserves the right to cancel biking expedition prior to departure if there are to of ew people booked on a departure, in which case you will be given a full refund of the amount paid. You will NOT been titled to claim any additional amount or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellations (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).