Day 1: Cairo (Dinner)
- Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities.
- Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Cairo (Breakfast)
- After buffet breakfast at hotel, we start at 08:00 am for Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop followed by optional lunch/snacks at your own cost .
- Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan-El-Khalili Bazaar(enjoy Irish coffee at khan khalili café and option to buy souvenir from the market at you own cost)
- Dinner and Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Cairo - Hurghada (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) (soft drinks all inclusive)
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out.
- Transfer to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Hurghada.
- Arrive Hurghada, meeting and assistance by our representative.
- Transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Rest of the day at leisure. (swimming pool, drinks, evening attractions and other amenities like spa and sauna etc)
- Enjoy buffet Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Hurghada (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Enjoy another day in Hurghada with Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 5: Hurghada - Cairo (Breakfast)
- Check out after breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to Hurghada airport for flight to Cairo
- Arrival at Cairo Airport for final departure
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Hurghada based on full board (standard room).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo, Hurghada, Aswan (apt /hotel-cruise and v.v)
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Lunch during day tour in Cairo.
- Any domestic flight tickets.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and bottled water during meals in Cairo.
- Optional tour.
- Tips (suggested 05 $ P.P per day).
Children policy Sharing Parents’ room.
- Child from 3 - 5.99 years sharing parents’ room without extra bed.
- Child from 6 - 11.99 years sharing parents’ room with extra bed.
- Rates given are as on date however, in case of any increase imposed by the Government on any services included in the program; Voyapal will have the right to increase its rates accordingly.
- Sightseeing in Cairo is based on private basis and on joining basis during the Nile cruise.
- The Nile Cruise program can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances.
- The Nile cruise tours begin on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- These rates are valid only for Indian clients who have Indian, Sri Lankan passports.
- Sleeper train: There are no triple cabins on sleeper train, so 03 pax (triple room) will accommodate into 01 double & 01 single cabins.
- We are able to handle all complaints of clients only if advised during their stay. No complains will be handled after final departure.
- Above is only an offer, need your acceptance to proceed with the reservation, subject to availability.