Day 1: Cairo (Dinner)
- Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities.
- Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Cairo (Breakfast and Lunch)
- After buffet breakfast at the hotel, we start at 08:00 am for Fullday visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton hop followed by optional lunch /snacks at your own cost.
- Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan-El-Khalili Bazaar(enjoy Irish coffee at khan Khalili café and option to buy a souvenir from the market at you own cost)
- Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Aswan/Nile Cruise (Every Friday or Wednesday or Monday)
- Early morning after breakfast, transfer to Cairo Domestic Airport to take your flight to Aswan. Arrival at Aswan airport, greeted by our representative
- Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam, and unfinished Obelisque.
- After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in.
- Dinner and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 04: Nile Cruise
- At around 13:00 Sail to KomOmbo, visit KomOmbo Temple.
- Sail to Edfu and overnight.
Day 05: Nile Cruise
- Visit Edfu Temple.
- Sail to Luxor.
Day 06: Nile Cruise / Luxor/Cairo
- Checkout after breakfast.
- Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- After visits transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo. (must be evening flight) Overnight at Hotel in Cairo
Day 07: Cairo/Final Departure
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile cruise on full board basis (standard cabin).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Edfu (apt /hotel-cruise and v.v)
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Lunch during day tour in Cairo.
- Any domestic flight tickets.
- An entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- The entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$2P.P(obligatory starting from 5Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and bottled water during meals in Cairo.
- Optional tour.
- Tips (suggested 05 $ P.P per day).
Children policy: Sharing Parents’ room.
- Child from 3-5.99 years sharing parents’room without extra bed.
- Child from 6-11. 99 years sharing parents’room with extra bed.
- Rates given are as on date, however, in case of any increase imposed by the Government on any services included in the program; Luxx at a Holidays Pvt Ltd will have the right to increase its rates accordingly.
- Sightseeing in Cairo is based on a private basis and on a joining basis during the Nile cruise.
- The Nile Cruise program can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances. The Nile cruise ours begin on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- These rates are valid only for Indian clients who have Indian, Sri Lankan passports.
- Sleeper train: There is no triple cabin son sleeper train, so 03pax(triple room)will accommodate 01 double & 01 single cabins. We are able to handle all complaints of clients only if advised during their stay. No complaints will be handled after the final departure.
- Above is only an offer, need your acceptance to proceed with the reservation, subject to availability.
Optional Tours :
Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise: Rs. 3000 per person
Luxor Hot Air Balloon: Rs. 7280 per person
Sound & Light Show at Giza Pyramids: Rs. 3200 per person